martes, 8 de noviembre de 2022

(YEAR 4) Countries + Hobbies + Profile of a friend/famous person

Hello Year 4 ! How are you today?
Study the vocabulary and the structures:

1) Countries 
(FACER ATA A 31, E DENDE A 41 ATA A 49)

Also: Germany, Portugal, Brazil, Russia...

2) Colours of the flags (red, yellow, blue, orange, green, white

3) VERB 'To Speak' + LANGUAGE:
I speak Spanish / Galician    (He -She speaks Spanish)
I speak French  (He - She speaks French)
I speak English  (He - She speaks English)
I speak Italian  (He - She speaks Italian)
I speak Chinese   (He - She speaks Chinese)
I speak Portuguese  (He - She speaks Portuguese)
I speak German (He - She speaks German)

4) Hobbies (Like+Verb ING)




5) Practice!
    Diapositivas para practicar
Like + Vb.ing



6) COMPOSITION: Profile of a friend or famous person


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario